Senior Associate VP and CAO
Auxiliary and Service Unit Accounting
General Accounting and Reporting
Grants and Contracts
Student Financial Aid
Policies and Procedures
Student Financial Aid
Forms and Links
Forms and Links
Helpful Information & Tools
Instructions for Applying for Financial Aid
- find some basic aid application guidelines here
Financial Awareness Counseling
- found at studentloans.gov, the Department of Education has created a useful tool for students to use to summarize their federal debt and to utilize budgeting tools
- found at studentloans.gov, and upon logging in with your PIN, borrower-specific loan information can be retrieved from the National Student Loan Data System, giving the user preliminary repayment plan eligibility information and estimated repayment amounts
US Department of Education
- loan calculators and repayment details charts
Oklahoma College Assistance Program
- general loan and budget calculators
Ready Set Repay
- a loan repayment initiative by the Oklahoma College Assistance Program that includes features and tools to empower student loan borrowers
- to set up direct deposit, please click
. Students not signed up for direct deposit will receive their refunds by paper check, via the USPS.
- the FSA ID is required for
completion, to log on to
, and to log onto
. If you need a tutorial on the FSA ID process, please see
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- the Federal application must be completed every year for consideration for aid. The FAFSA is made available on October 1. For the 2021-2022 FAFSA, 2019 tax information is used.
The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
- contains a student's complete Federal aid (loans and grants) history, and the ability for a user to report his in-school status and update his address
- the site to complete entrance counseling, a Direct Loans Master Promissory Note, apply for a PLUS loan, and general aid information regarding borrowing, loan consolidation, loan forgiveness, deferment and repayment options, and more information regarding managing student loan debt.
Alternative loan lender list
- find OUHSC's list of recommended private loan lenders
Academic Progress Review Form
- required for those appealing a financial aid suspension due to unsatisfactory academic progress
Academic Scholar Program recipients who are transferring to HSC and have remaining eligibility must complete the appropriate form and submit it to the Academic Scholars Program at the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
Graduate or professional students
Cost of Living Increase Worksheet
- this form, and adequate supporting documentation, is required from students requesting an increase in the cost of living component of the cost of attendance. 2022-2023 Cost of Living Increase Worksheet can be found
Disability Status worksheet
: a completed form is required for students who have previously had federal loans discharged by determination of total and permanent disability, but are now requesting new federal loans. Veterans whose disability has been determined by the VA, please complete this
. Non-veterans, please complete this
- provides the information and pdf files for deferment and forbearance options
Dependent Care Verification Form - required for students requesting an increase in the cost of attendance due to child care expenses.
Click here for the 2021 - 2022 form.
Click here for the 2022 - 2023 form.
Institutional Exit Counseling Form
- to be completed upon graduation or when enrollment drops below half-time for students who borrowed institutional (non-federal) funds
Loan Application Self-Certification Form
- to be completed by the prospective borrower of a private loan or other non-federal student debt (excluding Lew Wentz loans)
Summer 2022 aid application
- for students requesting aid in Summer when enrollment is optional rather than required
Verification Information and Forms
- descriptions of the verification process, options for retrieving information, and forms to be completed by students selected for verification
Return of Loan Funds Form
- students and parents have the right to cancel or reduce their loan funds any time prior to disbursement or if the loan has already been disbursed. Please attach the refund check, if applicable, when submitting the form.