The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences center uses a Time, Attendance and Leave (TAL) system to automate employee time entry and leave tracking. The system allows for real-time tracking of time and leave.
TAL Web Clock (Hourly employees only, can only be accessed on-campus)
TAL Site (Hourly and Salary employees can access this site from off-campus, if necessary)
Note: TAL will not work properly with Microsoft Edge. It should work with all other browsers. If you are using IE, please ensure that Compatibility View is turned OFF.
Log into TAL using your OUHSC username and password. Email: ServiceDesk@ouhsc.edu or call (405) 271-2203. For login issues, go to Manage Your Password.
Annual Pay Calendars for Employees:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Wall Clock Locator:
- Paper Leave Request - Use this leave request if you do not have access to the TAL System (NOTE: Supervisor/Payroll Coordinator must input leave in TAL)
- Hourly Paper Timesheet - Use this time sheet if you do not have access to the TAL System (NOTE: Supervisor/Payroll Coordinator must input leave in TAL)
- Comp Time Agreement Form - (Hourly Employees Only) Use this form to request to accrue comp time in lieu of overtime. Submit this form to your supervisor. Supervisors must change the employees to comp time in the TAL system.
Paper Timesheet for ACA Hours Tracking (USE THIS TIME SHEET if you are a <0.75 FTE salaried employee and DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO TAL):
- ACA Tracking (Excel) - NOTE: All ACA hours must be entered into TAL by an employee, their supervisor or Payroll Coordinator for the purposes of ACA recording.
- ACA Tracking (PDF) - NOTE: All ACA hours must be entered into TAL by an employee, their supervisor or Payroll Coordinator for the purposes of ACA recording.