Policies and Procedures

Contact Info

Senior Associate VP & CFO
Front Desk - (405) 271-2376

Accounts Payable

Front Desk - (405) 271-2410 
Travel - (405) 271-2038

Auxiliary/Service Unit Accounting
Front Desk - (405) 271-2246

Budget Office
Front Desk - (405) 271-2404

Bursar's Office
Front Desk - (405) 271-2433

Financial Reporting
Front Desk - (405) 271-2355

General Accounting
Front Desk - (405) 271-2355

Grants and Contracts
Front Desk - (405) 271-2177

Payroll Services
Front Desk - (405) 271-2055

Student Financial Aid
Front Desk - (405) 271-2118

Payment To Foreign Nationals

Tuesday, May 7, 2019


Additional information may be requested, but the following information MUST be obtained first:

  1. Either a Social Security Number or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). The ITIN can be obtained from the IRS by completing a Form W-7 at http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw7.pdf.
  2. Copy of the visa
  3. What types of payments will be made to the individual – fee, honoraria, travel reimbursement?
  4. Know if the individual is going to claim exemption from tax withholding under a tax treaty he/she will need to fill out a form 8233 http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8233.pdf. (Can take approximately 6-8 weeks to receive)
  5. Know the source of funds that will be used to pay the individual.
  6. Depending on the type of visa the individual has, we may need to know how many days the individual has been in the US during the current calendar year, the 1st preceding year and the 2nd preceding year. (Don’t address this item until we tell you we need the information.)

Tags: accts pybl