Policies and Procedures

Contact Info

Senior Associate VP & CFO
Front Desk - (405) 271-2376

Accounts Payable

Front Desk - (405) 271-2410 
Travel - (405) 271-2038

Auxiliary/Service Unit Accounting
Front Desk - (405) 271-2246

Budget Office
Front Desk - (405) 271-2404

Bursar's Office
Front Desk - (405) 271-2433

Financial Reporting
Front Desk - (405) 271-2355

General Accounting
Front Desk - (405) 271-2355

Grants and Contracts
Front Desk - (405) 271-2177

Payroll Services
Front Desk - (405) 271-2055

Student Financial Aid
Front Desk - (405) 271-2118

Requesting Temp Payroll ID Numbers

Friday, August 23, 2019

In order to request a temp payroll ID number, also known as a temporary tracking number, the employee must first provide a letter from the Social Security Administration (SSA) which is a Notice of Receipt showing they have applied for a Social Security Number. A request must be sent via e-mail to payroll-services@ouhsc.edu along with a copy of the Notice of Receipt Letter. Allow at least one business day for a reply. Once the employee has received the SSA card, notification should be sent to Human Resources Records to update the system.

Tags: pyrl